Pitchdrive is redefining the way early-stage businesses take off by advancing the process of data-driven analysis of early-stage startups. With our expertise in entrepreneurship, we provide a unique and scalable qualification & funding engine for both founders and investors.
We are looking for a Organisation and Admin Coordinator to support our company’s (management) team and perform a variety of operational & administrative tasks. We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual who will work closely with the management board and colleagues at all levels of the company.
In this role, you will organize our office, manage calendars, make travel arrangements, perform admin work and organize internal & external events. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills, be able to act without guidance, control costs and above all, be a teamplayer and enjoy providing support. This is a generalist role that involves managing and supporting small projects across the entire organization.
- You like contact with our customers (founders and investors) and employees and you are driven to continuously improve our service.
- You are an organizational talent and you always keep the overview. Even at the most chaotic moments you still work in a structured way.
- You have a passion for basic accounting and are not afraid of some administrative work.
- You don't run away when a challenge occurs. On the contrary, you see the opportunities.
- You have strong communication skills and like to solve problems before they arise.
- You actively help to create a pleasant working environment and you like fun team building.
- Act as the point of contact among (management) team
- Perform administrative work in cooperation with Finance
- maintain a well organized filing system of electronic documents
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supplies
- Be a proactive partner with the co-founders & management team to optimize the administrative management and agenda’s
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails, and interfacing with clients
- Organize company & startup events, parties, off-sites, and much more
- Be discrete - you will have access to confidential information
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Interest in organizing and making things better every day
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and rigorous person
- Ability to work autonomously, fast learner
- Reliable and discrete team player
- Self-starting, pragmatic and a ‘go getter’. We value people that learn from mistakes and improve themselves every day.
- Excited to analyze existing (operational) methods, and take concrete steps to improve processes.
- Fluent in English
- Result oriented, not afraid of challenges
- Passionate & eager to learn about complex financial models
- Open minded and flexible
- True team player, not afraid to join in on our funny traditions
- Permanent contract
- Get the full startup experience from day one
- Challenge of a lifetime with room for personal and professional growth
- Work with top business angels around the world and feel the adrenaline of real startup life
- A wonderful international team - ain't no family like the Pitchdrive family!
- Work a combination of remote and in-office in the fabulous city of Antwerp
We offer you the chance to be part of one of the innovative startup accelerators and investment platforms out there. With your talent, passion and expertise you are part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together we shape the economic landscape of the future. We strive to be an inclusive employer and pride ourselves on our open, multicultural and informal work environment with ample opportunities to take initiative and show responsibility.
In everything we do, your future colleagues are guided by the Pitchdrive values of passion, excellence, connection and integrity. We are committed to supporting and guiding you in this, not only with words but also with tangible deeds. We actively invest in your development to promote your professional and personal growth.
Have you always dreamed of working in a dynamic environment where communication is important and teamwork creates innovative ideas? Do you have a professional attitude and can't wait to get the most out of our customers and our business with passion and enthusiasm? Then we look forward to getting to know you.
Sounds like you? Send us your CV, motivation and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org